NuffnangX

Monday, August 22, 2011

Garden Fence's Hunting Day

Today I took Cleo and Scratchy to the Vet, and went around Sungai Buloh to find a fence. I thought I could easily bought it (ready stocks) but after walked in to few nurseries, the result were all the same, I have to order and it takes about a week or more to make it done.



This kind of fence that I've been looking for. Made from wood and have to strong enough so that my furkids won't destroy it. I'm not sure about the price yet as they told me will only send the quotation by tonight or tomorrow. I just hope it's arouns my budget >.<

I spent almost my day on the street searching materials of landscaping so that my corner would have a greenery concept and my house could be a very comfortable place to stay. Ahhh... I'm too excited.

And another good news is, I finally got myself a cup of my favourite pearl milk tea from pasar malam!!!



Been craving for many weeks!! Had my simple dinner here also before went home and have a good sleep.

Nighty night, pals =)
Hope you enjoy your dinner like I did :)




Love,
Mikha

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment