NuffnangX

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Descendants (2011)



Stars:George Clooney, Judy Greer, Matthew Lillard, Shailene Woodley
Director:Alexander Payne
Genre:Comedy / Drama
Release Date:16 Feb 2012
Runtime:minutes


Synopsis:
From the creator of the Oscar-winning "Sideways", "The Descendants" is a sometimes humorous, sometimes poignant journey for Matt King (George Clooney) an indifferent husband and father of two girls, who is forced to re-examine his past and embrace his future when his wife suffers a boating accident off Waikiki, Hawaii. The event leads to a reconciliation with his young daughters, while Matt wrestles with a decision to sell the family's land. Under different pressure from various factions, Matt King then finds out that his wife was having an affair. ~ Maxis Movies


Special thanks to Churp Churp for the tickets. It's been a long time since I met other bloggers in a movie. When my friend and I saw the trailer of the movie, we had two different comment. 


Reco Wong: "the movie must be a boring one."


Me: "Wow! George Clooney! A must to watch movie!" 


Guess what, never under-estimate my judgement on a movie. When I said it's good, then it's good. LOL 


Btw, I watched this movie on premiere screening, a day before it screens in Malaysia's cinemas. Not so sure why it's so late, as this is a 2011 movie production. George Clooney even won 2 Golden Globe awards. I know, he's old now, but the charm is still there. And during the movie, I was wishing that he could be my father. :p 


Watch and you'll amazed! ^^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment