NuffnangX

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!!

Happy New Year, Readers!!!

I'm so happy I finally can get through 2012. Too many sad things happened on that year.

I wish this year would be much much much much much more better =)


My 2013 Resolution list are:

1. Commit myself to go to Church every week.

2. Visit Ben in Cherating every 3 months.

3. Work smarter to earn money.

4.Back to Jakarta at least 3 times a year.

5. Travel to at least 5 countries in a year.

6. Spend more time with my babies.

7. Control emotion.

8. Complete house construction latest by the end of the year.

9. Continue helping the strays.

And I also have many wishes on this 2013. Hope this year will be smooth, less sadness and full of happiness.

God bless all of you!!

xoxo,

Mikha


No comments:

Post a Comment