NuffnangX

Thursday, October 10, 2013

XIao Bai, Hit & Run Victim Dog, for ADOPTION

Xiao Bai used to live outside of our housing area, together with her mother and sister. The mother used to be a guard dog at construction area, but when they got to know that she's pregnant, they dumped her.

One day, my neighbor alerted me about Xiao Bai. She was hit by a car. I found her lying on the street, and blood came out from her mouth. I thought she was about to die, and unlucky me, I had no transport that time to take her to the vet. So, I pleaded for help on MDDB page, and right after, my friend came to help me bring her to Animal Medical Center.

Here's video of her while waiting for the transportation. I don't understand why people could just let the dog dying on the street and they feel no guilt at all...


Poor Xiao Bai had to wait for few hours before we managed to take her to AMC.

Here's her video when she's starting to recovering after a week.

After few weeks, Vet finally gave her a clean bill, and we could bring her home. But, the problem is now, I couldn't put her back to the street. It's too dangerous for her, thus, she needs a forever home.

Anyone willing to adopt her, please feel free to drop a comment here or call 0122542460.

Here's the latest pictures of cutie Xiao Bai =)










Adopt a pet and save lives!

xoxo,
Mikha


No comments:

Post a Comment