NuffnangX

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

McDonald's Brekkie Wrap

Wait!! before you're heading to MCDonald's for their new menu, think twice. The picture on the counter looks so promising...


My saliva was drooling when I saw it, this morning. RM 4 (not include tax) for weekday set, comes with a cup of tea or coffee. I told to myself "Wow! I should try this!" So then I ordered Brekkie Wrap with Chicken Roll ( I don't like the taste of McDonald's sausage).

I patiently queued for around 10 minutes as a girl infront of me was ordering so many foods, feel
excited to get my order, and then shocked with I saw a tiny little
teeny weeny thingy infront of me... =.=


Now, you feel me? I'm not a big eater especially in the morning, but this piece definitely is not enough for me.

So, if you're looking for a small bite to eat, you can consider it, but if you're hungry... hold yourself and do not get seduced by the picture on the counter, ok! :D

xoxo,
Mikha

No comments:

Post a Comment