NuffnangX

Monday, September 12, 2011

Black is Back with Arthur's Day 2011

Few weeks ago I started to realize that my FB friends have put additional name "Arthur" on their FB's name. I didn't know what's wrong until NuffnangMY announced there's free passes to be grabbed to attend Arthur's Day Party.

Arthur's Day is a music events which were first organized in 2009 to celebrate the 250th anniversary of the Guiness brewing company. The name's taken from Arthur Guinness, the founder.

This year, the third annual Arthur's Day is happening around the world, starting from Ireland and Europe to USA and finally ending in Malaysia.

I'm not a party-kaki, but this event attracts me as I never been gather with Nuffnangers and Nuffies surrounded with music and alcohol drinks, plus dancing floor! And what makes me wanna go badly is because of the hottest act from the hot and sexy international R&B star Taio Cruz!!!!







There are also 2 local music acts to perform on the global stage with Taio Cruz. Who are they? Well, you gotta choose and vote from these 6 talented local music arts - Prema Yin, NakedBreed, Rosevelt, Dragon Red, Jon Hackman (feat. CSBTEA) and James Baum.






Vote for your favourite acts and they will perform for you on this Arthur's Day Party on........

Date: Friday, 23 September 2011
Time: 6 pm onwards
Venue: Speed City KL, Selangor Turf Club

Let's party and have so much fun! The dress code is BLACK. I've prepared myself, what about you...??








Love,
Mikha

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment