NuffnangX

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dream House (2011)


Synopsis from Wikipedia: 
Successful publisher Will Atenton (Daniel Craig) quits a job in New York City to relocate his wife, Libby (Rachel Weisz), and two girls to a quaint New England town. But as they settle into their new life, they discover their perfect home was the scene of the murder of a mother and her children, while the entire city believes it was at the hands of the husband, who survived. When Will investigates the tragedy, his only lead comes from Ann Patterson (Naomi Watts), a neighbor who was close to the family that died. As Will and Ann piece together the disturbing puzzle, they discover that the story of the last man to leave Will's dream house will be just as horrifying to the one who came next.

Special thanks to the lovely and pretty Nuffie, Anne Cheah for her call. She called me in the afternoon just to inform me that I've been invited to the screening =)

At the beginning, I felt like watching the old version of Shutter Island, I kept guessing and guessing, but then at the end, the reason for the killer to kill the family is kinda ridiculous.  Oh well, sometimes in real life, we also do some stupid mistake right? 

Do you want a spoiler? The movie won't be that anxious if you've known who's the killer and why he/she did it, but I did give you the clue (if only you watched Shutter Island before). 

Overall, I enjoyed the movie, it's not bad at all, and please don't judge it from the cover. It's not a horror movie (I thought it was, as I never watched the trailer nor read the synopsis). 
So, here's special trailer for you, guys ^^ 



Enjoy the movie, okay =)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment