NuffnangX

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Old Town White Coffee, SunwayMas Commercial Center

Venue: 1, Jalan PJU1/3A, Sunwaymas Commercial Centre, 47301
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone No: 03-7803-5966


While waiting for Chelsea's award ceremony, Reco, Stacia and I went to have a breakfast at Old Town White Coffee.

The famous kopitiam in Malaysia that turns to many franchises, even my sister said now there's one franchise in Jakarta.


 
Reco opened her day with White Milk Tea, while Stacia chose to drink her favorite mamak drinks,
Teh Tarik.


That's mine. To stimulate my stomach to get going faster to toilet, I chose to drink Lemon Pepsi in the morning!
Nasi Lemak Rendang.
Long time ago, I love to eat this, but I don't know why nowadays their chicken is not that good anymore. It's so dry and hard to chew.
Fire Polo Bun.
And yes, all those two items was belong to Stacia herself. It's too heavy for a breakfast, isn't it? but obviously not for her =P

And this was mine. French Toast.

Kaya Butter toast, but special requested by Reco Wong, NO KAYA.
My sister loves to eat this toast and she calls it as "ABRAKADABRA Toast".
Reason..? well, it's too ridiculous tho, so I won't tell. hahaha :))


We spent RM32. 40 for all the foods and drinks. Kinda bloated for a breakfast early in the morning, huh? =P

Bon Apetite <3
View Larger Map
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment