NuffnangX

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tuck Hwa Dui Mian Chinese Restaurant

This is one of my favourite home-restaurant nearby my place. The owner has moved from one place to another 3 times! Before that, they have their own shop lot at Jalan Besar Seri Kembangan, then moved to Dai Ga Lok foodcourt in Cheong Hin, South City.

Yesterday, after few weeks absent from dinner there, I asked my eating partner to have dinner there. Here daddy told us that the shop has moved (again) to a foodcourt near pasar, behind the public bank (located at the corner).

This restaurant serve a simple home-made food, yet delicious!
I used to eat fried sotong, but last night I feel like eating Kuluyuk (sweet & sour pork). we tagged along Reco's grandba to dinner with us, include her daddy, and her two siblings, Chelsea and Stacia.

Let's get you drooling..... :))

Toufu...




Pork kuluyuk..




Kangkung belacan




And steam fish..




Look how tender and soft the fishhh...



Many people don't mind to wait because they only have on chef. So, if you're too hungry, go get yourself some snack while waiting, ok =)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment