NuffnangX

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sekinchan Ikan Bakar, Kajang

Sekinchan Ikan Bakar
No. 1, Reko Sentral
Jalan Reko Sentral 6
Kajang, Selangor 43000
 
Always wonder what's so famous about this ikan bakar outlet? I did, and it's just a normal ikan bakar with expensive price.
Looks yummy for you?
Since the restaurant name is Sekinchan Ikan Bakar, their specialty must be the grill fish. They also serve seafood, such as crab, prawn, shell, squid and etc.
Kembung fish
One thing special and I like from this place is their chillies. Many types of chilies you can choose to enjoy your food with. Malay style of chilli is always be my favorite.


They serve raw vegetables, but only cucumber that looks irresistible for me.

Teh O Ice as my drink
Conclusion is, Sekinchan Ikan Bakar is just a normal grill fish & seafood restaurant with slightly expensive price.

Enjoy your meal..!

xoxo,
Mikha

No comments:

Post a Comment