NuffnangX

Monday, May 9, 2011

Haagen-Dazs: Limited Edition Fondue Set

Went to Mid Valley this evening after class, and passed by Haagen Dazs. Had intention to eat the chocolate fondue but realized that the two of us (Reco Wong & I), won't able to finish it (even if we would, it only makes Reco Wong feels guilty :p).

But wait a second..... We saw something... new!


Yes, it's a take away Chocolate fondue set!! Now, you can enjoy it with your lovely family, at HOME! You can also make a small party with friends and relatives ^.^

Easy to carry home

There are 2 types of Fondue set you can choose to take home:

1. Petite Set (special for 2), consist of:
  • 16 Fondue scoops of Hageen-Dazs Ice Cream
  • 1 Ceramic Fondue Pot Set with Candle
  • Dark Chocolate Sauce
  • 2 Fondue Forks
  • Petite Set RM90++

2. Classic Set, consist of:
  • 32 Fondue scoops of Hageen-Dazs Ice Cream
  • 1 Ceramic Fondue Pot Set with Candle
  • Dark Chocolate Sauce
  • 4 Fondue Forks
Classic Set RM110++

By only different RM20, I obviously choose the Classic Set because it gives me 32 Scoops of Ice cream, and 4 forks ^.^ Ice cream also refillable with price around RM25 for 16 scoops (according to the waitress in Mid Valley outlet).

This is my inside the box set :)
You might think like what I thought in the first "Hey, why I need to spend that much money while I can get the cheap pot at the stationary shop for only around RM20. I could make my own ice-cream, and melt the chocolate by myself."

Good quality Ceramic Fondue Pot
But then.... I finally happy that I chose to give it a try and bought it!! You will be as happy as I am if you see the real pot they gives you. It's really high-quality and obviously worth more than RM20. Not include the forks... RM110 is really a very good deal!

4 flavors of Ice Cream

Here where I got mine:


View Larger Map

You can click HERE to find out Haagen-Dazs outlets nearby your place.

Now you can experience the super premium slow melting sensation ice-cream + chocolate at your own comfort place.

Hurry up! It's LIMITED EDITION =)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment