NuffnangX

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bayernhaus, Capsquare

During the movie marathon at TGV Capsquare last Saturday, we had a lunch break. After walk around looking for a place to eat, we decided to try this Germany restaurant named

BAYERNHAUS
LOCATION: G33, 42 & 43 , Capsquare
OPENING HOURS: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00p.m
CONTACT: 03-2698 2891

The place is kinda cozy, even though the lot a bit small, but the design make it looks bigger.







There's a lunch set menu which is of course cheaper than a la carte.

The set consist of : soup, main course and dessert.
The soup of the day was tomato soup, and it's really delicious ^^



My salad set. They named it "Summer Garden".


I love the salad's dressing. Normally, I hate vinegar, but this dressing is a mix vinegar with I dunno what to called :p it really has no smell of the vinegar ^^


 My friend ordered sausages set. They called it "Bag of Sausages".


This is not halal food, because the biggest sausage contains pork.


Last but not least is the dessert. They served chocolate ice-cream!! 



For the drinks, I only ordered Ice Lemon Tea and Ice Tea for my friend. We are not usual to drink alcohol during lunch time even though it's a western restaurant =P

If you come to Capsquare with hungry stomach, you can try this. Beside the food's awesome, it's also affordable. =)

Bon Appetite!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment