NuffnangX

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MG's Vegetarian Cafe and Bakery

Good news for vegetarian people! It's easy to find a hang out place while you still can enjoy delicious -obviously- vegetarian foods. =) Let me introduce you to:

MG's CAFE HARTAMAS
LOCATION: 38-G, JALAN 27/70A, DESA SRI HARTAMAS, 
50480 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
CONTACT: 6-03-2300 3118/ FAX: 6-03-2300 3228

I didn't try many foods because I was full when I reached here. I came here just because I was waiting for my friend who had appointment with her customer nearby.

Let's see their menu, shall we? :)
 So many varieties you can choose :)
 And not to forget healthy and yummy drinkss :)


I order satay as my snack, and it turned out to be a good choice! hehe. It's crispy and the sauce's kinda spicy but really... GOOD ^^
Can you guess? Yup! this is, dragon fruit juice. I don't know since when I started fallin in love with this juice =P 

The price? well, don't worry. It's not so expensive, yet you still can live with healthy life style :)

Love,
Mikha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment